In Scripture, we see that God is on a mission to love His world, and we at Gateway seek to join Him in that mission. We have a strong desire to reach out to those in need, encourage each other to grow, and connect with all different ages and kinds of people.
We love kids!
We serve kids through:
- Our Nursery - Nursery is provided on Sunday morning. It begins at 9:45am and runs until the service is over. We have a great crew of volunteers.
- Kid's Club - During the Service, we have a special education program for children age 3 to 6. It begins after the second music set and runs until the end of the service. Together, our kids have a great chance to learn and grow!
- Gateway Night - 3 times a semester, we gather for a
Community Small Groups
We currently have multiple small groups meeting all over the area. Each of our members is in a small group. Our groups meet regularly in each other's homes for study, friendship, and prayer.
Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday Nights
College students are a significant part of our church family. It's in our DNA.
College students lead worship, serve our neighbors, teach children and youth, and encourage the church to grow in our faith.
We meet on Slippery Rock University’s campus every Sunday at 10:30am. Many students are involved with our SRU campus ministry, The Harbor.
Grove City College students are also part of Gateway, serve in various ministries, and are involved in discipleship with our staff. We also help train GCC student Bible study leaders.
If you're looking for a church home-away-from-home while you are at college, come worship with us. We'd love to get to know you!
SRU: Harbor - Wednesday at 8:30pm in Student Center
GCC: varies, click more info to learn more
We serve the teenagers of our community by:
- partnering with YoungLife in Grove City and Slippery Rock. We'd love to help you get connected, click "More Info" to learn more!
- hosting Youth Small Groups at Gateway Night.
Hands of Hope
We desire to love our neighbors.
Through our Hands of Hope ministry, we come together
alongside those who need a hand and walk with them. We have a strategic partnership with the Salvation Army of Western PA. We also actively work in the Madison Grove neighborhood.